Re: CBS satellites?

On 25 Jun 98 at 7:27, Eric Jacobs wrote:

   PS- you've got to hand it to Lisa
> Garvey...talk about market leap of the week! She may be the only
> person who didn't get - fired-  by Capstar. Speaking of Capstar,WSRS
> Worcester has fired 2 more people and is voice tracking overnights.

    This sounds painfully familiar as this is also going on at WHEB,
WGIR, and as for WXHT well.......Radioone networks is on 24 hours
a day! That's right, absolutely NO local live morning show what so
ever! Problem is they have fed the wrong call letters/frequncies/
positioning statements down to the wrong stations. To hear "The Edge
103.5" on "95.3 The Heat" took me by suprise one day!
     Don't dare imagine what the future holds for WERZ when they
arrive to 815 Lafayette Road shortly! WQSO is already automated, as
is WZNN/WMYF!  'NUFF SAID!  Gee...that sounds like a Prophet systems
ad!
    < Sarcasm mode off >

Take Care,

Roy Lawrence