Re: WNEW FM

On Thu, 25 Jun 1998, SteveOrdinetz wrote:

> Sounds like she got out while the gettin' was good!

Indeed.  When I last worked in NH radio I ended up making weekly
visits behind Dover Video--at the New Hampshire Department of
Employment Services office for my weekly unemployment check!  You can
tell that times are better now--the new tenant in front is
*Blockbuster* Video, and the DES office has Internet terminals running
Netscape 4.0! :)

> I would imagine there's gonna be more blood shed on Stark Lane!

I think WGIR will go down in history as that broadcast facility
in the middle of a residential neighborhood with that elevated
satellite dish--and not a hell of a lot more, thanks to Capstar and
its "bird droppings."

Take care,

Chris