Re: Legal rights to airchecks (Was Re: job question)

On Wed, 24 Jun 1998, Martin J. Waters wrote:

> >Joe Ross wrote:
> >could research the question, of course, but thus far, in the absence of
> >anyone offering to pay me to do so, I have not been motivated to expend
> >the time and effort.
>
>         It's reassuring to know that no matter how long since someone
> graduated from law school, they never forget the basics <g>.

Just for the sake of balance in media (or at least this particular
medium), let it be noted that once in awhile, when I get interested
enough, I do research an issue just for the hell of it.

 A. Joseph Ross, J.D.                                         617.367.0468
 15 Court Square                                      lawyer@world.std.com
 Boston, MA 02108-2503                       http://world.std.com/~lawyer/