No Subject

On Monday, we'll head back off-island, with scheduled stops at CKDH
(900) in Amherst, Nova Scotia, along with the Radio Canada
International site in Sackville and a visit with the CBC/SRC folks in
Moncton before spending a night in Fredericton.  We'll check in
tomorrow night from Fredericton...and we'll also share some closing
thoughts about the state of radio and TV in the Maritimes.

One final note: We're able to send updates from the road, but we are
not receiving mail.  Please hold any correspondence that requires a
reply until our return in a week's time; but keep those NERW updates
coming -- we'll have the next regular edition on Thursday, July 2.

- -=Scott Fybush - NorthEast Radio Watch (on the road with Garrett
Wollman)=-