NERW-on-the-road 6/19

*Hello from Bar Harbor, Maine!  It's the end of Day One of the Great
Northeastern Radio Trip '98, and here's how the day went...

The weather did us no favors, delaying the flight out of Rochester by
nearly two hours.  Garrett and I were planning to be on our way out of
Boston by 9:00...but 11:30 ended up being more like it.

Things looked up from there, as we stopped to visit several Friends of
NERW at Portland-area stations.  Adam Wolf (ex-WBZ) and Chuck Bullett
gave us a nice tour of the WGAN/WZAN/WMGX/WYNZ facility, and we got to
meet up with Dan Cole, too.