Re: WCBS-FM

Joe yo are right, the WROR 98.5 FM R& R included jocks and jingles from
WRKO such as Chuck "Chuckles" Knapp, J.J. Jeffrey.  The Dorman/Rossi team
seems to get overlooked quite a bit.  But, they were Boston's Top 40
morning team for years at 68/RKO.  Other "long-term/legendary jocks that I
grew up with in this area:  Larry Glick, Larry Justice, Dave Maynard, Jess
Caine, Bob Stuart, Chip Hobart, Ron Drywer (Keith Simmons), Alan Colmes,
Frank Kingston Smith, Jo Jo Kinkaide, Ron Robin, John H. Garabedian,
Charlie Kendall, Harry Chase, and a slew of others!

ss