Re: Conalrad

- -----Original Message-----
From: Bill O'Neill <billo@erols.com>
To: Boston Radio Interest <boston-radio-interest@bostonradio.org>
Date: Tuesday, June 09, 1998 12:53 PM
Subject: Re: Conalrad

>>In the even of a natonal emergency, how much credibility would music
>>stations have?
>
>BZippo.
>
>And do you think that even if they had news of an
>>emergency-type to report, would the stations' listeners switch to a
>>news-talker, as a matter of credibility?
>>
>>:) shel
>
>I'd BZing you
>
>Bill O'Neill

Wasn't that the best slogan of all-time?  I remember he staton IDs where
they had teh jocks do on a rotating cart.  For example, "This is Carl
DeSuze, and I'll B-Z-ing you weekday mornings 6 to 9 on the Spirit of 103,
WBZ/Boston, Group W, Westinghouse." (or similar). :) shel

those were the days, my friends......