WNHQ dead carrier

Per the post regarding the dead carrier, does sound like the Xmtr had juice
or backup and the studio didn't.  Where is WNHQ 'studio' now?  Still in
Milford or in a broom closet somewhere?  I would have expected that they
house everything in the xmtr building and close the studio location when
they went // with WJYY.  Also, it surprises me that if there was backup
power to the xmtr, why not to the telemetry to power down the beast until
the link was back on?

Bill O'Neill

- --WebTV-Mail-1876243268-1738--