Re[2]: 94 1/2 FM

     Last year I came across a package of Mark Parenteau WCOZ 94 1/2
     cigarette papers in my attic.

     He had given them to me back in the mid/late 70's.

     I think that was a short lived promotion.

     I gave them back to him last summer. He was thrilled as he had not
     saved even one in his career treasure box.

     Lo

On 30 May 98 at 20:11, ASchinella@aol.com wrote:

> Probably some pothead who still thinks they are giving away kilos!
>
> In a message dated 5/30/98 8:01:09 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
> wcarter@mva.net writes:
>
> <<  Driving back from Framingham today I followed an extremely old
> Plymouth sporting a like new "WCOZ 94 1/2 FM" bumper sticker.

        I still have a WCOZ 94 1/2 Rock Of The 80's frisbie!
Does that make me a pothead too?

              Roy Lawrence