George Carlin on radio

I was just watching George Carlin on HBO and he had some interesting comments
on the FCC's attempts to censor radio.  I won't repeat the whole rant here,
but I think we should all remember his conclusion:  All radios have two knobs
on them, one that changes the frequency and one that turns the radio off.  If
you don't like what a radio station is doing, turn the station or turn the
radio off.

I will resist the temptation to list the 7 words that you can't say on the
radio here.   (I think the list is a little out of date.  I have heard a
couple of the words on the list quite regurlarly on radio and TV.)

Dan Billings
Bowdoinham, Maine