Re: 94 1/2 FM

In a message dated 98-06-01 10:32:37 EDT, spindoc@channel1.com writes:

<<  thought it was pretty cool when Clark Schmidt from WBZ-FM went over to
 WCOZ and made it into an album rock station.  He ran it mostly automated
 for the first couple of weeks, much like WBZ-FM.  Then he was joined by his
 ex-station mate Ken Shelton. >>

<<Some of the other air staff in WCOZ's infancy:  Mark Parenteau, Lisa
Karlin, Leslie Palmiter, George Taylor Morris, Jerry Goodwin, Robert
Desiderio.>>

Wow - those names take me back. I knew that WCOZ had been a soft music
station, hence "COZy", but my listening began with Clark and Capt Ken - I
think I remember that Robert Desiderio did some acting too. It's kind of scary
how much I don't remember until someone jogs my memory.  And I know I've seen
the name George Taylor Morris recently and I kept trying to remember why it's
familiar.

phyllis