RE: Blues on The Radio

- ---Roger Kirk <rkirk@videoserver.com> wrote:

> And there's even a little blues on commercial radio,
> with shows like WBOS' "Blues On Sunday
>

> Isn't there a syndicated Blues show on WXRV - The River
> on Saturday night?
>
> Roger Kirk
> rkirk@videoserver.com

That's probably the House of Blues Radio Hour,with
Dan "Elwood Blues" Ackroyd. There are some syndicated
public radio blues shows,like The Red Rooster...and
Mai Cramer of WGBH plans to do some sort of project,
but I forgot if it was a syndicated blues show on
broadcast radio, or all-blues all-the-time on
Internet Radio.