Re: Boston Radio Watch 05-22-1998

Terrence M. Wood wrote:

> Yes and a much better investment for your station, as I doubt that Carr will
> ever go national, he is too New England, and noone outside of NE would
> listen to his hackarama!  He is afterall a one topic bore!

The other problem we had with Carr was that he was to "Boston" for a little
local 1,000 watt station in Brattleboro, Vt.  How many regular listeners of our
little AM station really care about the politics of eastern Massachusetts? Tolls
on the Pike? Who cares? People move up here to get away from all that!

Doug Bassett
Full Service Part Timer
WKVT AM/FM
Brattleboro, Vt.