Re: MESSAGE ID: 1EC610858

In a message dated 5/18/98 9:18:58 PM Central Daylight Time,
markbeth@netway.com writes:

<< They do run the shows,titled Timex presents the Frank Sinatra Show.In
 fact,just a few weeks ago,they ran the aforementioned Elvis show.I think it
 runs on Sunday nights 8 or 9 PM???They run almost an hour(obviously,no
 commercials on PBS).     >>

Channel 21 in NY runs that program with a disclaimer at the beginning. They
say we are running the program and commercials in it's entirety to maintain
the quality of the program.
Hmmm, wonder if any money is changing hands there??? Are the sponsors off-
setting the price of the program perhaps??

My favorites are on the Game Show Channel with cigarette sponsors.

Mike

Mike