WXXS Lancaster NH

My brother brought me a copy of the Coos County Democrat newspaper from
Lancaster NH dated 5/6/98.They had an ad for Kiss 102 FM Your Favorite Hit
Music.WXXS 102.3 20 Middle St Lancaster NH.I believe this station is owned
by Barry Lunderville.I know a few months back I recall seeing posted
here(NERW?)that he got the CP or licence to cover?Does anyone know when
this station came on the air,and if it's
live/satellite/automated?Also,where their transmitter is located?

          Mark Watson