Re: Frank Sinatra dead at 82

>Important warning to potential flamers: Your failure to agree wholeheartedly
>will identify you with the ignoramati (sp?) I referenced above. Flame me at
>your own risk!

Spoken with all the righteous indignation of the closed-minded, I see...

Being one who can appreciate the best of Sinatra, and Lennon and McCartney,
and Beethoven, not to mention the best of jazz, blues, folk, roots, gospel,
country, ska, reggae, metal, grunge, rap, and heck even Seinfeld too, might
I humbly ask that we PLEASE get back to the topic of *Boston radio* for a
change???

- -Shawn Mamros
E-mail to: mamros@mit.edu