WLNH-FM

This weekend I visited what I think is the new WLNH/WBHG FM transmitter
site.  It was on Parade Road (Route 106) in Laconia.  In front of the site
was a white house which has had many additions to it apparently.  The dirt
road around the house and towards the tower was all dug up, and there was a
John Deere present.  This entire facility is next to a small cemetery and
too far from Old Parade Road.

Now I am wondering.  Is this actually WLNH-FM's new tower/transmitter
facility?  Also, anyone know where is AM 1350, WLNH-AM's tower site.  I
know that WLNH-AM is defunct, but I don't remember off-hand the calls of
the present beautiful music station that now resides at AM 1350 in or near
Laconia, NH.  Where is WLNH's (now) sister station WEMJ's transmitting
facility?

As for that site that I think is WLNH-FM, Scott do you want the pictures?

ss