Adventure Car Hop

Well, I went up Route 1 in Saugus and tried to check out the sites that
were mentioned.  The Diplomat site certainly seems the most likely site,
given the various forms of confirmation that people have gotten.  It's
only a short distance up the road from the Computer City site (which was
my actual destination), and I can see how the two can be easily confused.

OTOH, Shel Swartz says that Arnie Ginsburg told him it was "the parking
lot of the (Commodore?) hotel, in Saugus," being unable to read his notes.
I asked if he could confirm that, and he said it was the "Colonial."

Well, I didn't find any "Colonial" hotel on Route 1, though on the
Southbound side, I saw a sign for a Colonial hotel off Route 1 on Route
99.  But one thing we know from the comercial was that it was "Out on
Route 1 in Saugus."  So maybe Shel or someone can call Arnie and check
again.

So far, the Diplomat, next to the Continental Restaurant, seems to be the
place.

And it sure has been fun searching!

 A. Joseph Ross, J.D.                                         617.367.0468
 15 Court Square                                      lawyer@world.std.com
 Boston, MA 02108-2503                       http://world.std.com/~lawyer/