Re: juvenile's names

That's releasing by the police rather than publishing/broadcasting by the
media, though.

A law prohibiting police from releasing juveniles' names in certain
situations is constitutional, and several states have such laws.

If a news organization gets the name somehow, though (be it by any source,
including a police officer with a loose tongue), any law barring publication
or broadcast of the name would, as Dan Billings said, be quite
unconstitutional in the U.S.... it's only broadcaster or other news outlet
policy that stops such dissemination.

 --
Douglas J. Broda
Broda and Burnett