Re: WBZ/WBZA Historic Site

I found in my archives a fascinating article from the Springfield
Republican, 23 April 1967, which gave a history of the Westinghouse
Springfield plant up to that point-- didja know it originally manufactured
rifles for the Russian army during World War 1?  The article gives a very
detailed history of the building and tells how Westinghouse tried to turn it
back into a weapons manufacturing location after WBZA no longer existed...
it also tells how Westinghouse made several other proposals to the city for
use of the plant, but all the proposals were rejected...