Re: WNTN

jibguy wrote:
> WNTN signs off the air whenever the sold brokered time ends.  Now it's 5
PM.
> Two summers ago, it was 3:30 or 4 PM.   It'll prbaly stay at 5 PM for a
long
> time, now, excepting darkest winter months (4:30 & 4:15).   Also, WNTN
has
> nighttime authority of 1.7 watts.  (That's one-POINT-seven).
Could someone on the list clarify this:isn't there a rule that a radio
station with full time authority supposed to stay on the air for 2/3 of the
day?Or is it all stations,daytimers included?I'm sure WNTN wouldn't bother
with staying on at night with those whopping 1.7 watts,they probably
wouldn't be heard in the transmitter shack!! Is this rule(if it a rule)ever
enforced by the FCC?
                                  Mark Watson