Various items

Saga Communications is suing Arbitron over the Boston ADI re-alignment, which
will affect their Manchester properties.  Details at
http://www.rronline.com/news_sum.htm

There has been much discussion about talk radio as of late, and Don Imus's
name occasionally comes up in the discussion.  I tripped over his MSNBC
website.  Check it out at http://www.msnbc.com/news/IMUS_Front.asp

All Access is reporting that list faves Opie and Anthony may be joining WNEW-
FM in New York.  I guess this means they'll get to hassle Mark Parenteau
again.  It looks like reporting Mayor Mumbles' demise was the best possible
thing for their careers.

Mike Thomas, WERZ & Premiere Radio Networks