Re: pro wrestling

Forgot to mention memorable '60s wrestlers. Do these names bring back
memories?

Bull Ramos, Prof. Toru Tanaka, Mitsu Arakawa, Smasher Sloan, Domenic
DiNucci, Angelo Savoldi, Haystack Calhoun (shown briefly on A&E), the
Kentucky Butcher, the Mongols, Crybaby Cannon, Antonio Pugliese, John L.
Sullivan, female stars Toni Rose, Joyce Grable and Donna Christanello,
midgets Sky Low Low, Little Beaver and Frenchy LaMonte.

Did I know it was fake? Well, I had an inkling:) I knew for sure when I
saw Gorilla Monsoon and Prof. Tanaka wrestle in Salem, Mass., on
Thursday night, then went to the Garden on Saturday and saw them wrestle
_the same match, hold for hold_!

Howard