Arnie Ginsburg's Music/Adventure Car Hop

Ever wonder how Arnie's theme song came to be?  Where it was recorded at,
and when?  Remember what it sounded like?  Well, Arnie Ginsburg sent me a
crystal-clear recording of same, and it's at the WRKO/The Big 68 Remembered!
Website.  You'll find it right at the main page to enjoy via RealAudio.

And if I receive enough requests, I'll post the original Adventure Car Hop
commercial as it was broadcast years and years ago, courtesy of Arnie, now a
member of the Rock 'n Roll Hall of Fame!

Shel Swartz

WRKO/The Big 68 Remembered!
508 Glenwood Drive
W. Palm Beach FL 33415-2866