WJUX

I believe that WJUX does have a RealAudio feed on the Net - I think the
station is teamed up with AudioNet. As for WVNJ, why do they always call
themselves "The NEW WVNJ, 1160"? Then again, WSSH-FM's last ever ID was
advertising "The NEW Wish 99.5" right before it gave way to "The Oasis".

                                                - Keith Barry