Re: WSRO

In a message dated 98-04-22 18:45:57 EDT, MikeHemeon@aol.com writes:

<<
 I totally agree. I don't know if there is room for two Spanish station, but
 non-speaking ethnic groups have no problem listening to AM.
 Any entrepeneurs out there??? If I lived in that area, I would  approach the
 local ethnic newspapers. They have the sales staff and newsgathering staff
 already assembled, they could "expand" their operation to include radio.
 Approach them and offer to train their staff as a consultant.

Newspapers are generally unfriendly to any such idea.  While it sounds good in
theory, all deals end, and no newspaper wants to expose its advertisers to
competing media, enabling the media to be familiar with the newspapers
advertisers after the deal is over.

- ---jibguy