No Subject

Subject: Re: WSRO

If Alexander Langer plans to lease-out WSRO...............

..........Perhaps some of us in this newsgroup should approach him and
 do the leasing. I'm sure that the members of this newsgroup can do a
 much better job programming a radio station than just about anyone. Once
 we know the areas served by the day and night patterns, we can go to work
 serving those areas with REAL (Live and Local) RADIO!

Joseph Gallant

<notquite@hotmail.com>