WBUR and such....

> As for ratings, I know they are good. I don't know why they aren't
included in
> the regular ratings with everyone else.

While they are not 'published' in Arbitron...(Mainly because ARB was
designed for commercial stations to sell spots and ad agencies to buy
them)...They *are* available in the "raw data" that can be purchased
from ARB.  With use of 'Maximizer' and such.

They are also available via Accuratings.

There numbers are quite impressive...for a station that most
undrestimate.

If I remember correctly, they are top 5 in AM drive (25-54).

BM