Re: WNFT/WNRB

Hi Bill:

Nowadays you can say anything after the COL...  WPLM Plymouth-Buenos
Aries-Honolulu and be legal. I have a copy of my station's authorization from
the FCC from the 70s to tack on a nearby community in it's ID after it verified
that we maintained a city grade contour there.

Ron Gitschier
WYHI/Island Radio 1570 Fernandina Beach-Jacksonville, FL, St. Mary's, GA