Re: WHOM, apple pie and Chevrolet....

In a message dated 4/13/98 4:41:37 PM, billo@erols.com wrote:

<<As I hit 'scan' in my factory delco in the '97 Chevy (thanks, Joe) in

Lowell, MA at 3:00 p.m. today, it stopped for a nice clean 94.9 WHOM.  I was

forced into a parking lot only to exit the vehicle and salute the sky.

(Okay, not really, but you know that radio feeling....)

Bill O'Neill>>

I was travelling in Plymouth, Mass today, and while pulled over in a parking
lot, I to hit scan and got a almost clear signal of WHOM 94.9!  I had to
listen through a stop set of some national spots and then hear a spot for a
Maine hospital.  I was very suprised!

Gary Ford
Concord, NH