Re: WNNW/WCCM

> As I write this at 8:49PM this date,WNNW(1110)Salem NH is still on the
> air,well past their sign off time.Local sunset sign-off/drop
power/change
> pattern time here is 7:30PM,yet I have a hunch WNNW is still at their
full
> 5KW DA day power,as they are coming in better than they do during the
day

You know, we even talked about this last year didn't we?

There many occaisions I have also heard them well after sunset!

Why doesn't someone give a call to Pat Costa (or find out who the chief
is), and ask them some questions?

1.)  Do you have pre-sunrise authority?  If so, at what power?

2.)  Does WNNW have post-sunset authority?  If so, at what power?

3.)  How do you calculate your sign-off times?

4.)  When was your last 'proof of performance'?  and what was the result
?
       (I still wonder how a station lisenced to Salem NH, with a sharp
null to the south    	to protect what was once WHIM, can come in so well
in Lawrence...)

They are well within WBT's contour.  WBT is in the same time zone, right
?  It was my understanding that they don't have pre- or post- authority.
 And even with minimal wattage, their null is still to the south....

There are a lot of unanswered questions here.

Dan seems to have the best grip on these rules....Can we volunteer HIM?
(LOL!)

If WNNW is selling blocks of time (bartered/brokered), I have a problem
with them staying on in the evening and making buck$ at the same time
disregarding the rules....either by ignorance or with intent.
> ....on WCCM(800).I believe they are on the proper night
> power of 243 watts at this time.

Last night heard them LOUD and Clear in Medord with their measly 243
watts!  Not bad!