Portland Market Share

According to a person that would know, Saga (WMGX, WYNZ, WPOR, WGAN, WZAN) has
42% of the advertising revenue in the Portland market and Fuller-Jeffery
(WBLM, WCYY/WCYI, WJBQ, WHOM, WJAE) has 35% of the market's advertising
revenue.  If these numbers are correct then Fuller-Jefferey's purchase of WCLZ
would not cause them any problems with the Justice Department.  I don't know
WCLZ's share of the market's revenues, but I am sure it is less than 5%.

Dan Billings
Bowdoinham, Maine