Re: Opie & Anthony prank

>Can anyone imagine Mayor Menino's family listening to those idiots on WAAF?
>That seems kind of weird to me. I would bet anything that the family heard
it
>second or third hand and either called City Hall or his house to offer
help. I
>doubt that any of his immediate family would be listening to those two...

The Menino machine is now driving this bus.  Any genuine hurt is no longer
behind the wheel.  If the Mayor keeps this alive, then don't buy it.  It was
a dumb, wrong, and perhaps compensible thing WAAF did, but....   It Tom gets
any good advice, he'll let it drop out of the press and do what he likes in
the courts out of plain view.   Drive safely, Mr. Mayor!
Bill O'Neill