Opie & Anthony prank

In a message dated 98-04-04 16:44:53 EST, NORIAC@mln.lib.ma.us writes:

<< Today (Saturday) on channel 5's noon newscast, one of the items was about
  Opie & Anthony of WAAF. I came out of the bathroom as the story ran, so I
  didn;t cvtch the beginning of it, but the part I heard said "this is the
  second time they've been suspended for actions on their show", which means
  they are under suspension. I didn't catch how long the suspension was.

 Suspension? I would have expelled them! >>

Does anyone actually believe that O & A did this without management's
approval?  Think about it, it's the first week of the spring book, and they've
gotten tons of TV and print coverage over this prank.  Sounds like a
caluclated move to me, and I wouldn't be suprised if manangement knew about
it.  This "suspension" sounds like it's part of the plan..

Mike Thomas, WERZ & Premiere Radio Networks