RE: April Fools Pranks

>I believe that the guys at WAAF in management, and the on air staff that
did
>the Mayor Menino death April fools stunt should be summarily fired.

I would rather perform a root canal (without anesthesia) on a rabid pit
bull
than to listen to WAAF.

I've started a list.  Whenever I see a commercial vehicle with a WOW
slogan
or a WAAF bumper sticker - I add it to the list.  I don't patronize
businesses
on the list.  Shortly, I will be sending a letter to each business -
reminding
them they're on the list and why.  A copy of each letter to WAAF, too.

Roger Kirk
rkirk@videoserver.com