Re: New Sign Ons

At 02:59 PM 4/4/98 -0500, you wrote:
>Does anyone know of a place to get info (power, frequency, ownership,
>etc.) about new stations getting ready to sign on? I tried the FCC
>database, but to no avail.......Thanks
>
>Todd Phillips
>WVAY

The FCC Web site _is_ the place. But you have to know the COL or the calls.
If you can't find what you're looking via the search engine at the public AM
and FM databases, try looking through back issues of the Broadcast
applications and Broadcast Bureau actions. Also, you can subscribe to
M-Street Journal, in which the information is easier to spot but harder to
search for, since it's on paper--not on a computer.

(617) 558-4205; Fax (617) 928-4205