Re: new Boston Arbitrons?

> Boy, is CBS so powerful that it could snap it's fingers and have
Arbitron
> change it's ratings format? Having never seen a full Arbitron, I had
always
> assumed they included everything in eastern Mass. as Boston.

Previously, the Boston metro was made up of the 5 counties in/around
Boston.

Essex, Middlesex, Suffolk, Plymouth...and, err........(someone help me
out!)

Also, interesting to note that a short trip down Rt. 9 (or the Pike, if
you prefer) would put you out of the metro.  Also, Salem NH is so much
part of Boston's influence...and they were not part of the metro.....