Re: CBS/ARS merger approved by Justice Dept.

Howver, CBS must sell KSD-FM and KLOU in St. Louis, WOCT-FM
>in Baltimore, and WEGQ, WAAF, WEEI, and WRKO in Boston.
>Lance Venta

Does the EEI _and_ RKO divest. surprise anyone?  It does appear that most on
the listserv, including I, were thinking one or the other, but not both
would not go to the dance.  Lawrence & Worcester FM signals - no big
surprise.  So, who are the takers?  And, what of Imus on 850?  I was sort of
thinking he'd be on an O&O in Boston at some point.  When does the WEEI K
run out?
Bill O'Neill