No Subject

Interesting that three of the four examples you give involve omission or
misuse of the apostrophe.  Per my experience online (formerly "on line"),
the most frequently misspelled word in the English language surely must
be "its".  A spell checker won't catch this particular error.

[Tutorial mode on] The rules are so simple, too.  The contraction "it's"
is used properly only as a substitute for "it is".  If the word "it's"
can't be read as "it is", drop the apostrophe.  The possessive "its",
unlike other possessives, doesn't have one.  And, in general, plurals
(not, as some online would incorrectly write, "plural's") should have no
apostrophe.  If in doubt, leave it out. [Tutorial mode off]

>>But we all learned to spell in the first few grades of school, and we
are often judged by the words we use vocally, and how we spell them...
However, we must be tolerant of anyone's lack of skill in certain
areas.<<

I wish we *all* had learned really thoroughly.  I blame the "dumbing
down" of the schools, and the cultural influences that downplay the
importance of language, for the proliferation of errors seen today.  The
individuals concerned cannot totally be blamed, hence the need for
toleration -- and (he said optimistically) they can still learn.