Re: WBZ drops sports on weekends

I saw that too that the Rev is on WRKO... It reminds of the days when WRKO
would run Sox games; drove me crazy but luckily you could just put on WHDH for
conversation with Ted O'Brien... It seems strange though since WRKO is the
only talk station in town now, that they would pre-empt serious conversation
like "Who do you want to see naked on TV" or "Yet aonther show about Food
Stamp abusers" for sports...

Tony