Joe Martelle

I read in Saturday's Boston Herald that Joe Martelle,who was recently let
go at WROR Framingham/Boston,is currently negotiating to return to the air
as host of a syndicated  Saturday Night oldies program.For the benefit of
those not familiar,for several years he hosted the popular"Saturday Night
Live at The Oldies"on WROR when they were at 98.5.I wonder who(if
anyone)will carry this show in Boston.I will guess(my opinion)that it could
be syndicated by John Garabedian.
                            Mark Watson