Re: Re: Claremont

<<On Tue, 17 Mar 1998 23:05:25 EST, GF015 <GF015@aol.com> said:

> Garrett, or any one else out there, was WKBR-FM on 100.1 or 101.1?  Did they
> eventually move to 101.1  or is it a completely different station(WGIR).

The first WMUR-FM was on 95.7, as noted in my original message.  That
station died some time between 1950 and 1958.  Some time after 1958,
WKBR-FM appeared on 95.7.  (I don't have enough information to tell
whether the license was continuous or not.)  Some time also after
1958, a new WMUR-FM (or perhaps it would have been WGIR-FM by that
time) appeared at 101.1.

- -GAWollman

- --