Re: Archives, Channel 7 and stuff

At 11:50 PM 17-03-98 -0500, you wrote:
>> Speaking of Bob Gamere....  Whatever happenned to his career?
>
>Hmm... some Boston sportscaster went to channel 50 in Derry; was it Gamere?

He was cohosting a sports show with Dick Lutsk (formerly of WRKO, WEEI) and
Tom King from the Nashua Telegram (as a regular guest) before the home
shopping carnage last year. I'm not sure if that specific sports show has
returned to the lineup. (Although their popular High School Sports Review
is back on the air.)

Sean Smyth
Smyth Sports Enterprises
10 Linley Terrace