Re: NPR2

>I am intrigued by the idea of a second NPR network that goes all music
while
>NPR1 would be News/Talk.  Bob Edwards and Morning Edition is very strong.
>would imagine Ron Dell Ciesa (pardon the spelling) could satisfy many
>market's morning needs.  The two nets could work together (news avails,
>cross-promote pledge drives, underwriting dollar buys, etc.)
>Bill O'Neill

This is a great idea. Now which Boston-area station(s) would you propose for
carriage of NPR-1 programming? And which one(s) for NPR-2? I know I've got
my favorites. As for Della Chiesa satisfying the morning needs. My vote is
for Briscoe to handle that (if he can be persuaded to return from the deep).
Give Della Chiesa the afternoon and the MusicAmerica record library.

Steve Low