Re: How many "trimulcasts" out there?

Sorry, Garrett.
I should have asked the question this way:
Does anybody know of any other companies that operate more than one station
at the same frequency in the same area as Y-107 seems to be doing with WWVY
(formerly WWHB) Hampton Bays; WWXY (formerly WRGX) Briarcliff Manor; and
WWZY (formerly WZVU) Long Branch?

Are WUMB-FM Boston, WBPR Worcester, WFPB Falmouth o&o'd by the same entity?

BTW, what are the individual ERP's of the three WW_Y's o&o'd by Big City?

Thanks,
Bill Piacentini

Oh my, I think I can touch the sky! (Or at least the ionosphere! (;-g)
I Have a Dream: "This is your 24-hour news and music station W___ Boston!"