How many "trimulcasts" out there?

A story yesterday afternoon on Business Wire about Big City Radio, Inc.
being granted permission to double the power of its three NYC properties
which trimulcast as Y-107 piqued my curiosity. How many metropolitan areas
have trimulcasting (or even polymulcasting [more than three]) broadcasting.
I realize, for instance, WBUR programming is heard on the Cape on other
frequencies, etc. How many areas use the same frequency as Y-107 seems to be
doing? Does anyone know the calls and COL's of the three stations Big City
Radio owns? They claim to do something similar in Chicago and Los Angeles.

Bill Piacentini