Re: Brattleboro-Keene Market

At 10:42 PM 3/16/81 -0500, Doug Bassett wrote:

>2. WHDQ ("Q-106") is indeed licensed to Claremont, not Lebanon, as my
>fingers erroneously typed. 106.1 was one of the first FMs in the Valley (as
>WTSV-FM?).

Yes, they were WTSV-FM until the mid-ish 70s, simulcasting the AM most of
the time.  I believe they were WECM for a while, too.  I have a truly awful
aircheck of them from the mid-60s which proves beyond a doubt that good air
talent was hard to find back then, too.  As far as I know the AM has always
been WTSV.

Steve