Re: List server problems?

In a message dated 98-03-14 15:44:39 EST, steveord@xtdl.com writes:

<<
 I've noticed recently that when I hit "reply all" to a post on this list,
 it just seems to fall off the end of the earth, certainly doesn't appear on
 the list anymore, however, if I use my address book entry it works just
 fine.  This seems to have happened just in the past couple of days.

which address shows up in the to box??? is it---
boston-radio-interest@khavrinen.lcs.mit.edu

The sender address has changet to bostonradio.org in the last few days with
the server change coming up which address shows up???................. S

This message was sent using Reply to all function

0445 PM 03/14/98