From lawyer@world.std.com  Tue Sep 21 15:53:50 1999
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 1997 00:05:48 -0500 (EST)
From: "'A. Joseph Ross'" <lawyer@world.std.com>
Subject: Re: WCME

On Sun, 30 Mar 1997 Jibguy@aol.com wrote:

> WXGL was sold for $97k with no real estate.  Seemed like a high price to me
> for a Class A FM.  Now, for WCME-FM Boothbay Harbor.... the real estate is
> the Route 1 site near Wiscasset, NOT the "lighthouse" in Freeport on I-95.

How can a station be sold without real estate?

  A. Joseph Ross, J.D.                                          617/367-0468
  15 Court Square                                       lawyer@world.std.com
  Boston, MA 02108-2573                        http://world.std.com/~lawyer/

From lawyer@world.std.com  Tue Sep 21 15:53:50 1999
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 1997 00:08:49 -0500 (EST)
From: "'A. Joseph Ross'" <lawyer@world.std.com>
Subject: Re: WORC for Sale

On Sun, 30 Mar 1997 Jibguy@aol.com wrote:

> Worcester is "New England's Second-Largest City"??????    No way.   What
> about Providence, Hartford, Springfield, New Haven.   MAYBE it's
> Massachusetts second-largest.  Don't have stats right here ,but I think
> Springfield is bigger, too.

I don't know stats on Providence, Hartford, or New Haven, but Worcester is
definitely the second largest city in Massachusetts.  It's larger than
Springfield.  I've heard it said that Worcester is the second largest in
New England, but I'm not certain of the truth of that.