Re: NorthEast Radio Watch 8/7: A Change of Sale

Scott Fybush writes in this week's NorthEast Radio Watch:

>Marlboro's WSRO (1470) has dropped Shep Sutton's local midday show, in
>favor of a delayed run of Doug Stephan's "Good Day USA" syndicated
>offering.

And how many stations are running this in MetroWest now? Let's see, WKOX
used to air it, WRPT currently does, WDIS did at one time, now WSRO... I
guess horrible programming can survive on the AM dial, especially when it
comes at little or no (as I am sure the case is here) cost.

Sean Smyth
Smyth Sports Enterprises
10 Linley Terrace
South Boston, Mass. 02127
617/268-7012
Metropolitan Boston's leader in local sports broadcasting
ssmyth@tiac.net